Georgia Walks Summit Update: NEW DATES OCTOBER 22-23, 2020
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AND BENEFITS
WHY SPONSOR THE 2020 GEORGIA WALKS SUMMIT?
• Show your commitment to a more walkable future for Georgia communities
• Gain brand exposure to elected officials and thousands of transportation professionals
• Help GDOT and others reverse the alarming upward trend of pedestrian fatalities
• Build and strengthen relationships with decision makers who share your passion for walking
Georgia Walks Summit sponsors are exposed to a highly engaged audience, including:
• Elected officials and city managers
• Transportation and public health professionals
• Community advocates
• Community Improvement District leaders
• Other engaged professionals
“ I loved the diversity of class types and the interactive sessions.”
“ Great presentations, thought-provoking keynotes, fosters a sense of community for all pedestrian advocates.”
“ Very eye opening! I loved the different topics and very compelling topics that keep you engaged.”
“It was great to connect with so many people from the public and private sector.”
PAYMENT OPTIONS AND CONTACT
Please send a high resolution logo to email@example.com and submit your Georgia Walks Summit sponsorship payment, payable to PEDS, at:
233 Peachtree Street NE
Harris Tower, Suite 1220
Atlanta, GA 30303
If you prefer, you can pay online at peds.org. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invoice.
PEDS is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit, and all donations are tax deductible.
If you have questions about sponsorship opportunities, feel free to contact Hayley Hamilton, Advocacy and Program Manager: email@example.com.