Report Hazards - City of Decatur and Unincorporated Dekalb

sidewalk hazardPlease complete the form below to report hazards located in Decatur or unincorporated Dekalb County

Thank you for partnering with us to report hazards that endanger people who enjoy walking in Decatur or unincorporated Dekalb County. If the problem isn’t fixed within 30 days, please follow up with your local Public Works Department.

You play a vital role in getting government agencies to fix broken sidewalks, signals and other problems.

Report Pedestrian Hazards

    To report hazards to other jurisdictions, please contact your local Department of Public Works.
  • What type of hazard is it?
  • Accepted file types: jpg, jpeg, png, gig, pdf, Max. file size: 256 MB.
  • Where is the hazard located?
    If no street address is available, name the nearest intersections. Include NE, NW, SW, or SE, if available. Landmarks are also helpful.
  • Provide contact information, so inspectors can reach you if they have questions.